Job BoardSpecial Events Associate - Full-time
Special Events Associate - Full-time
Do you have experience in Promotions? Do you love children and planning events? If you are experienced in the world of Promotions - you may be looking for this position as your new career. Our events and promotions reach the hearts of our customers to treat each person like a special guest.
Position summary: Helps coordinate and implement special events in the store. Serves as the liaison between the Store & Local Organizations & Affinity Groups.
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
2) Assists with the execution of all major Promotional events
3) Coordinates "in-house" outdoor skills workshop programs
4) Coordinates external and internal Public Relations activities
5) Communicates all Store “events” timely & appropriately and works with Management to insure proper staffing
6) Fosters goodwill for the BPS “Brand” in the local community
7) Maintains strong relationships with local chapters of conservation organizations and affinity groups
8) Submits timely Marketing information for tabs, website pages, signage, etc.
9) Maintains Social Media Platforms
10) Keeps work area clean, neat and safe at all times
11) Organizing conference room bookings including collection of fees, catering etc.
12) Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
Education and/or Experience
Candidate must have High School Diploma or Equivalent and a good command of written and spoken English in this role.
Public Speaking is an asset.
Driver's license is a must as driving is a requirement in this position.
Evenings and weekend work is a requirement
Conservation and outdoor experience/appreciation desired
Communication Skills - written and spoken
Public speaking ability is preferred
Computer skills are necessary
Experience posting on Social Media is required
Good Planning and Organizational skills are necessary
Ability to function in a Microsoft Office environment, especially Word, Excel and data entry
Other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed
Please click on the link below to direct you to our website to apply online.
Thank you for applying with Bass Pro Shops, however due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be responding to those selected for the interview process.
Experienced candidates need only apply.