Job BoardTechnical Customer Service Representative
Technical Customer Service Representative
Technical Customer Service Representative - We offer competitive wages, full health benefits and flex days! We offer our employees a great working environment and have great people making up our team!
The Company: Calgary Valve & Fitting (Swagelok Calgary) has been a leading Swagelok Distributor for over 40 years and we lead our industry with the highest standard of Fluid System Components servicing Southern Alberta with global resources.
With competitive salaries, and benefits, flexible work hours and post-secondary training benefits, we are an industry leader is staff retention. We are also known for the great care we take with customers and employees alike. We live up to our company’s vision of Extraordinary Experience, Uncompromising Quality.
The Position: We’re seeking a full-time Technical Customer Service Representative with a post-secondary college diploma. Someone with a minimum of 2 years, of direct customer service experience, strong Microsoft Office skills and one who enjoys working as part of a small team. The pay range we’re offering is between $18.00 and $22.00 per hour.
We offer group benefits for you and your family:
- We also off a training benefit for further education and training. Continuous Improvement is one of our company’s 6 core values. We want our employees to be the best they can be!
The Location: Calgary Valve & Fitting is based in Calgary, AB. Our location has ample free parking and is close to public transit. We are also close to many shops and restaurants – it’s a great area to get lunch, grab a coffee or go shopping during your lunch hour!
Why Should You Apply?
- Reason 1 - To join an industry leading team;
- Reason 2 - Great benefits;
- Reason 3 - Flexible hours;
- Reason 4 - Opportunities for on-the-job training and 3rd party training.
a) Customer Service - Answering customer queries in person, by phone, fax, or electronic means concerning:
- Product availability;
- Pricing of product;
- Shipping options.
b) Order & Quote Processing:
- Entry into company software system (DMS) recording relevant and pertinent details;
- Compliance with customer requirements.
c) Technical Service:
- Technical consultation with customers regarding product and application;
- Working with and utilizing resources including Swagelok, swagelok.com and iSwagelok.
d) Communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
e) Perform administrative duties as required by management.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Julie Rainey, Human Resources Coordinator: